Promotes the natural and gradual growth of muscle tissue and overall fitness
- Rich source of essential amino acids from plant proteins
- Supports cellular energy conversion and helps delay muscle fatigue
- For optimal muscle strength and performance
Muscles aren't built overnight. This requires challenging training, a balanced diet and at times some extra targeted support.
Actifyt Muscle is formulated with a unique blend of nutrients, supporting the development of muscle tissue and promote energy and oxygen transport to the muscles. Plus, it helps to improve endurance, reduce recovery time, and boost overall fitness. All this in a natural and sustainable way.
In our Muscle formula we have combined multiple ingredients, such as plant proteins and vegan BCAA's, to obtain a good amino acid profile.
Sounds good, but I need the facts!
During intense training and competition, performance requirements increase. In order to meet these requirements the horse’s body needs additional nutrients and support of the muscular system. Actifyt Muscle can stimulate natural and gradual muscle growth, delay fatigue and improve all-round muscular performance.
Key ingredients and benefits
- Vitamin E an antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals in the body and limit muscle cell damage.
- Beta-alanine as one of the precursors in the synthesis of carnosine. Carnosine supports the muscles' natural buffering capacity against lactic acid.
- Vegan BCAA blend, BCAA refers to three essential amino acids: L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine, important for muscle building and toning. These amino acids can also give post-exercise support.
- L-carnitine, an important component of the lipid metabolism. Can support the conversion of fatty acids into usable energy.
- Vegan L-arginine, an amino acid that is a key component for the synthesis of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow and oxygenation to the muscles.
- Brewer’s yeast, as a plant protein and a rich source of vitamins and minerals. B-vitamins support the energy metabolism and help to reduce fatigue.
- Flax seed, with a high content of omega-3 fatty acids and as a natural, sustained source of energy. These fats allow the body to run cooler because they produce less heat than other sources of energy.
Actifyt Muscle is particularily recommended for:
- Competition horses that have to be fit in the run-up to competitions or after a period of rest
- Younger horses starting training that need extra support to develop healthy and strong muscles
- Breeding mares requiring more protein to maintain their muscle mass
- All horses that can use support in muscle building
• Horse 600 kg: 30g
• Horse < 600 kg and ponies: 15g
Add the supplement daily to your horse's feed. A scoop filled up to the 50 ml indication line gives approximately 30 g. There is a multilevel (10 ml - 50 ml) scoop included with your order. Moisten the powder if necessary so that it sticks to the feed and does not remain on the bottom of the feeder.
In the run-up to competitions or during hard training the administered dose can be increased to 40g per day during one week for extra support.
Number of days administration at 30g
1kg = 33 days
Additional feeding information
Actifyt Muscle is packed in a resealable pouch. Tear open the pouch with the foreseen tear notch and close well after use.
No side-effects are known, however individual oversensitivity from an ingredient can always occur. Actifyt Muscle will be most effective if given to the horse every day for at least 4 weeks. The endurance and muscle condition of the horse can already be improved after a shorter period. As the body and health condition of every horse is different, the results and the time frame in which the results become noticeable, can vary.
Food supplements should never be used as a substitute for a well balanced and varied diet. The recommended dosage should not be exceeded without first consulting a veterinarian. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. These supplements are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any injuries or diseases. They are developed to give your horse an extra support to improve its wellbeing and performance.
Composition: Soy protein concentrate, brewer’s yeast, flax seed powder, methylsulfonylmethane, DHA-complex from algae (Omega-3)
Additives per kg
Amino acids: L-isoleucine 18,75g, L-valine 18,75g.
Vitamins and provitamins: L-carnitine L-tartrate 75g, vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl) 21,9g, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 4,4g, vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 300000IU, vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 790mg
Aromatic substances: L-leucine 37,5g, beta-alanine 20g, L-arginine 20g, blend of aromatic substances
Bamboo extract (75% silicium) 7,5g
Crude protein 46,87%, crude fat 9,35%, crude cellulose 5,95%, crude ash 5,37%, natrium 0,00%
Questions you and your four legged friend might have
Frequently Asked Questions
No. All of our products are free of added sugars in any form!
Yes, of course. The Actifyt formulas are specially designed to be used together. Go for complete muscle care by combining Actifyt Muscle with Actifyt Back. These two formulas are powerful on their own, yet better together. Actifyt Muscle promotes the natural development of muscles and overall fitness. Actifyt Back effectively soothes muscle tension and joint stiffness.
Actifyt Muscle is most effective when given to the horse every day for at least 4 weeks. After this period, evaluate the results. If additional support is desirable than longer use of the supplement is recommended, up to a maximum of 3 consecutive months. After that, it is best to have a break and re-start after a couple of weeks.
Yes, all Actifyt products are doping-free. So it is safe to use them throughout competitions.