Benefits the horse's natural recovery process and comforts stiff muscles and joints
- Supports muscle tissue repair
- Contributes to improved mobility
- Promotes the removal of waste products from muscles
A plant-based supplement developed to enhance the horse's natural recovery process on the one hoof, and to soothe general muscle and joint stiffness on the other hoof.
With Actifyt Back, you'll notice improved joint flexibility, mobility, and overall comfort in your horse's muscles - so you can enjoy smooth and balanced rides.
We've got your back!
When your horse is stiff, the question is whether it originates from its muscles or joints. So, wouldn't it be beneficial to have a supplement that targets both at the same time?
Good news, we've got your horse's back! With its dual action, the Actifyt Back formula contributes to improved mobility and supple muscles. The result: relaxed rides for both horse and rider.
Sounds good, but I need the facts!
Discomfort and stiffness in the horse's back may inhibit his movements, resulting in an uneven gait. As the horse's back is a complex structure built of muscles, nerves, tendons and joints, there are a number of elements that can cause discomfort. Actifyt Back was formulated to give multi-level support. It includes key nutrients that can soothe and regenerate stiff muscles, enhance joint flexibility and promote a healthy nerve conduction. Actifyt Back can be used post-exercise, but also in case of any discomfort originating from the horse's back and neck.
Key ingredients and benefits
- Boswellia and white willow, herbal extracts which can soothe and comfort stiff muscles. Also known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- Black currant berry and stinging nettle, herbal extracts rich in antioxidants and that support metabolic organs (liver & kidneys) for the removal of waste substances. Plus, they contribute to an improved blood circulation and to the overall immunity of the horse.
- Magnesium, plays a key role in the central nervous system and supports a healthy muscular function. It can balance muscle contractions and give comfort to distressed muscles. A true support for maintaining a normal muscle function and natural muscle recovery.
- Vegan L-tryptophan an amino acid that is important for the production of serotonin in the body. Serotonin is a substance that helps balance your horse's mood and allows it to better relax.
- Vegan glucosamine and MSM, key components in supporting joint health. Glucosamine can promote the elastic and shock absorbing properties of cartilage, help reduce and/or stabilize cartilage degradation and support a normal inflammatory response.
- Spirulina a source of natural protein, vitamins and antioxidants. Boosts muscle recovery and promotes the immune system.
- Selenium a mineral protecting body cells against free radicals and supporting the immune system function.
Actifyt Back is particularily recommended for:
- Horses that experience discomfort and/or stiffness in their back and neck muscles and joints
- Horses in training and competition horses whose back and neck are under increased pressure
- Horses performing irregular work
• Horse 600 kg: 30g
• Horse < 600 kg and ponies: 15g
Add the supplement daily to your horse's feed. A scoop filled up to the 50 ml indication line gives approximately 30 g. There is a multilevel (10 ml - 50 ml) scoop included with your order. Moisten the powder if necessary so that it sticks to the feed and does not remain on the bottom of the feeder.
In more acute situations (competition or horses with significant joint wear and tear) the administered dose can be increased to 40g per day during the first week for extra support.
The safety of Actifyt Back has not been tested in pregnant and lactating mares. Therefore, the use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
Number of days administration at 30g
1kg = 33 days
Additional feeding information
Actifyt Back is packed in a resealable pouch. Tear open the pouch with the foreseen tear notch and close well after use.
No side-effects are known, however individual oversensitivity from an ingredient can always occur. Actifyt Back will be most effective if given to the horse every day for at least 4 weeks. Flexibility in the back and neck can already be improved after a shorter period. As the body and health condition of every horse is different, the results and the time frame in which the results can become noticeable, will vary.
Food supplements should never be used as a substitute for a well balanced and varied diet. The recommended dosage should not be exceeded without first consulting a veterinarian. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. These supplements are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any injuries or diseases. They are developed to give your horse an extra support to improve its wellbeing and performance.
Composition: Spirulina extract, brewer’s yeast, rice flour, D-glucosamine sulphate 2KCl (from fermentation), magnesium citrate, DHA-complex from algae (omega-3)
Additives per kg
Plant extracts: boswellia serrata extract (60% boswellic acids) 70g, white willow extract 25g, stinging nettle extract 15g, black currant berry extract 15g, ginger extract 10mg.
Aromatic substances: blend of aromatic substances
Amino acids: L-tryptophan 50g.
Vitamins and provitamins: L-carnitine HCL 15g, vitamin E (all-rac-alfa-tocopheryl acetate) 7,5g, vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 7,9g, beta-carotene 400mg, vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 197000IU, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 100mg.
Micro elements: zinc (zinc bisglycinate) 240mg, selenium yeast 1mg
Crude protein 31,71%, crude ash 6,35%, crude fat 3,67%, crude cellulose 2,85%, sodium 0,00%
Questions you and your four legged friend might have
Frequently Asked Questions
No. All of our products are free of added sugars in any form!
Yes, of course. The Actifyt formulas are specially designed to be used together. Go for complete muscle care by combining Actifyt Muscle with Actifyt Back. These two formulas are powerful on their own, yet better together. Actifyt Muscle promotes the natural development of muscles and overall fitness. Actifyt Back effectively soothes muscle tension and joint stiffness.
Actifyt Back is most effective when given to the horse every day for at least 4 weeks. After this period, evaluate the results. If additional support is desirable than extend the administration period. Hard-working horses and competition horses whose locomotor system is under increased and prolonged stress will benefit from long-term administration.
Yes, all Actifyt products are doping-free. So it is safe to use them throughout competitions.