Actifyt Back - 1kg
muscle recovery • joint comfort • mood balance
Actifyt Back is formulated to give multi-level support. It includes key nutrients that can soothe and regenerate stiff muscles, enhance joint flexibility and promote a healthy nerve conduction.
Actifyt Back is doping-negative under the FEI regulations concerning prohibited substances. It is safe to use during competions.
Buy it with
Muscle regeneration and joint comfort
Discomfort and stiffness in the horse's back may inhibit and alter his movements, resulting in an uneven gait. As the horse's back is a complex structure built of muscles, nerves, tendons and joints, there are a number of elements that can cause discomfort. Actifyt Back was formulated to give multi-level support. It includes key nutrients that can soothe and regenerate stiff muscles, enhance joint flexibility and promote a healthy nerve conduction. Actifyt Back can be used post-exercise, but also in case of any discomfort originating from the horse's back and neck.
Key ingredients and benefits
• Boswellia serrata and white willow, herbal extracts which can soothe and comfort stiff muscles. Also known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
• Black currant berry and stinging nettle, herbal extracts rich in antioxidants and that support metabolic organs (liver & kidneys) for the removal of waste substances.
• Magnesium, plays a key role in the central nervous system and supports a healthy muscular function. It can balance muscle contractions and give comfort to distressed muscles. Also contributes to the proper functioning of the energy metabolism.
• Vegan L-tryptophan an amino acid that is important for the production of serotonin in the body. Serotonin is a substance that helps balance your horse's mood and allows it to better relax.
• Vegan glucosamine, a key component in supporting joint health. Glucosamine can promote the elastic and shock absorbing properties of cartilage, help reduce and/or stabilize cartilage degradation and support a normal inflammatory response.
• Spirulina a source of natural protein, vitamins and antioxidants. Boosts muscle recovery and promotes the immune system.
Which horses can benefit from Actifyt Back?
• Horses that experience discomfort and/or stiffness in their back and neck muscles and joints
• Horses in training and competition horses whose back and neck are under increased pressure and that can benefit from post-exercise support
• All horses with repetitive back and neck complaints that can benefit from additional care and support
Daily feed advice
• Horse 600 kg: 30g
• Horse < 600 kg and ponies: 15g
Add the supplement daily to your horse's feed. A scoop filled up to the 50 ml indication line gives approximately 30 g. There is a multilevel (10 ml - 50 ml) scoop included with your order. Moisten the powder if necessary so that it's not blown out of the feed container.
In the run-up to competition or during hard training the administered dose can be increased to 40g per day for extra support. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The safety of Actifyt Back has not been tested in pregnant and lactating mares. Therefore, the use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
Number of days administration at 30g
1kg = 33 days
Additional feeding information
Actifyt Back is packed in a resealable pouch. Tear open the pouch with the foreseen tear notch and close well after use.
No side-effects are known, however individual oversensitivity from an ingredient can always occur.
Actifyt Back will be most effective if given to the horse every day for at least 4 weeks. Flexibility in the back and neck can already be improved after a shorter period. As the body and health condition of every horse is different, the results and the time frame in which the results can become noticeable, will vary.
Composition: Spirulina extract | brewer’s yeast | rice flour | D-glucosamine sulphate 2KCl (from fermentation) | magnesium citrate | DHA-complex from algae (omega-3)
Additives per kg
Plant extracts: boswellia serrata extract (60% boswellic acids) 70g | white willow extract 25g | stinging nettle extract 15g | black currant berry extract 15g | ginger extract 10mg.
Aromatic substances: blend of aromatic substances
Amino acids: L-tryptophan 50g.
Vitamins and provitamins: L-carnitine HCL 15g | vitamin E (all-rac-alfa-tocopheryl acetate) 7,5g | vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 7,9g | beta-carotene 400mg | vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 197000IU | vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 100mg.
Micro elements: zinc (zinc bisglycinate) 240mg | selenium yeast 1mg
Crude protein 31,71% | crude ash 6,35% | crude fat 3,67% | crude cellulose 2,85% | sodium 0,00%
Food supplements should never be used as a substitute for a well balanced and varied diet. The recommended dosage should not be exceeded without first consulting a veterinarian. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. These supplements are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any injuries or diseases. They are developed to give your horse an extra support to improve its wellbeing and performance.
What makes our products effective?
» High bioavailability - our formulas include as much natural ingredients as possible that are optimally absorbed by the horse's body.
» No empty formulas - we only use ingredients with actual purpose and with a high percentage of active substances.
» Science-backed - together with scientists and experts in phytotherapy we have developed unique and scientifically based formulas.