Actifyt Joint - 1,5kg
supple joints • mobility • comfort
Movement is freedom! With this in mind we have developed Actifyt Joint. A powerful formula combining key nutrients that support joint health, comfort and mobility.
Actifyt Joint is doping-negative under the FEI regulations concerning prohibited substances. It is safe to use during competions.
Buy it with
Flexible joints and ease of movement
Actifyt Joint provides comprehensive support for optimal mobility and comfort. This formula includes key nutritional building blocks to support proper joint functioning and cartilage health. Cartilage and joint fluid are often the first areas of the joint showing signs of wear and tear. During training or competition, and as horses get older, cartilage can become damaged and joint fluid become thinner, resulting in discomfort and reduced mobility.
Key ingredients and benefits
• Glucosamine as one of the key compounds in supporting joint and cartilage health. Glucosamine supports the strength, structure and shock absorbing qualities of cartilage. It is also a precursor of hyaluronic acid. Most glucosamine is sourced from shellfish. Actifyt instead uses a vegan alternative sourced from fermented corn. The glucosamine from fermentation has an identical molecular structure to glucosamine obtained from crustaceans, and has the same bio-availability.
• Hyaluronic acid to maintain the viscosity and shock absorbing properties of joint fluid and to provide lubrication in the joint. Actifyt uses fermented HA instead of HA sourced from animal by-products.
• MSM is a bio-available source of organic sulphur. Sulphur is naturally found in the horse's body and is essential to the production of joint-protecting collagen and cartillage. It also supports a normal inflammatory response.
• Boswellia serrata and turmeric root are two powerful plantextracts known for their joint-soothing qualities. They support joint health from within and provide comfort.
• Spirulina is a highly nutritious and digestible nutrient, packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Among others, it boosts the natural collagen production, has a positive effect on muscle recovery and promotes the immune system. In short: an all-round super food.
• Vitamin K1 which can contribute to healthy bone and cartilage formation.
• Chelated minerals and trace elements such as manganese, zinc, copper and iron.
Which horses can benefit from Actifyt Joint?
• Competition horses whose joints are under increased pressure and to support a healthy joint function.
• Older horses that show signs of joint wear and tear to soothe rigid and sore joints.
• Horses recuperating from a joint injury for additional support.
• Younger, growing horses to support normal bone growth and cartillage strength.
• All horses that can benefit from proactive and long-term joint care.
Daily feed advice
• Horse 600 kg: 40g
• Horse < 600 kg and ponies: 20g
Add one level scoop daily to your horse's feed. A 50 ml level scoop gives approximately 40 g. There is a multilevel (10 ml - 50 ml) scoop included with your order. Moisten the powder if necessary so that it's not blown out of the feed container.
In the first week or in more acute circumstances (injury recovery) the administered dose can be increased to 60g per day for extra support. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The safety of Actifyt Joint has not been tested in pregnant and lactating mares. Therefore, the use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
Number of days administration at 40g
1,5kg = 38 days
Additional feeding information
Actifyt Joint is packed in a resealable pouch. Tear open the pouch with the foreseen tear notch and close well after use.
No side-effects are known, however individual oversensitivity from an ingredient can always occur.
As the body and health condition of every horse is different, the results and the time frame in which the results become noticeable, can vary.
Composition: Spirulina extract | D-glucosamine sulphate 2 KCl (from fermentation) | brewer’s yeast | methylsulfonylmethane | rice flour | flax seed powder | dicalcium phosphate | sodium hyaluronic acid | DHA-complex from algae (omega-3)
Additives per kg
Plant extracts: boswellia serrata extract (60% boswellic acids) 37,5g | curcuma longa extract (95% curcuminoids) 10g
Aromatic substances: blend of aromatic substances
Anti-caking agents: bamboo extract (75% silicum) 7,5g
Vitamins and provitamins: vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 16,9g | vitamin E (all-rac-alfa-tocopheryl acetate) 2,5g | vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 196950IU | vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) 30mg
Trace elements: manganese (manganese bisglycinate) 315 mg | zinc (zinc bisglycinate) 19 mg | copper (copper bisglycinate) 130 mg | iron (iron bisglycinate) 32mg
Crude protein 46,87% | crude fat 9,35% | crude cellulose 5,95% | crude ash 5,37% | sodium 0,00%
Food supplements should never be used as a substitute for a well balanced and varied diet. The recommended dosage should not be exceeded without first consulting a veterinarian. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. These supplements are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any injuries or diseases. They are developed to give your horse an extra support to improve its wellbeing and performance.
What makes our products effective?
» High bioavailability - our formulas include as much natural ingredients as possible that are optimally absorbed by the horse's body.
» No empty formulas - we only use ingredients with actual purpose and with a high percentage of active substances.
» Science-backed - together with scientists and experts in phytotherapy we have developed unique and scientifically based formulas.