Supports flexible joints and promotes comfortable movements
- Powerful herbal blend of boswellia, curcumin and spirulina
- Plant-based glucosamine and hyaluronic acid
- Key minerals such as silica, zinc, copper and manganese
Healthy joints, happy rides! Actifyt Joint is a plant-based supplement developed to support joint and cartilage health. It contains a combination of natural ingredients that work together to improve joint flexibility, lubrication and promote comfortable movements.
Suitable for horses of all ages and activity levels, our joint supplement is a natural, effective way to keep your equine companion feeling their best.
Sounds good, but I need the facts!
Actifyt Joint is a supplement that provides comprehensive joint support for optimal mobility and comfort. This formula includes key nutritional building blocks to support proper joint functioning and cartilage health. Cartilage and joint fluid are often the first areas of the joint showing signs of wear and tear. During training or competition, and as horses get older, cartilage can become damaged and joint fluid become thinner, resulting in discomfort and reduced mobility.
Key ingredients and benefits
- Glucosamine as one of the key compounds in supporting cartilage health. Glucosamine supports the strength, structure and shock absorbing qualities of cartilage. Most glucosamine is sourced from shellfish. Actifyt instead uses a vegan alternative sourced from fermented corn. The glucosamine from fermentation has an identical molecular structure to glucosamine obtained from crustaceans, and has the same bio-availability.
- Hyaluronic acid to maintain the viscosity and shock absorbing properties of joint fluid and to provide lubrication in the joint. Actifyt uses fermented HA instead of HA sourced from animal by-products.
- MSM is a bio-available source of organic sulphur. Sulphur is naturally found in the horse's body and is essential to the production of collagen and cartillage. It also supports a normal inflammatory response.
- Boswellia and curcumin are two powerful herbs known for their joint-soothing and antioxidant qualities. They support joint health from within and provide comfort.
- Spirulina is a highly nutritious and digestible nutrient, packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Among others, it boosts the natural collagen production, has a positive effect on muscle recovery and promotes the immune system. In short: an all-round super food.
- Vitamin K1 which can contribute to healthy bone and cartilage formation.
- Chelated minerals and trace elements such as manganese, zinc, copper and iron.
Actifyt Joint is particularily recommended for:
- Competition horses whose joints are under increased pressure to support a healthy joint function.
- Older horses that show signs of joint wear and tear to soothe rigid and sore joints.
- Horses recuperating from a joint injury for additional support.
- Younger, growing horses to support normal bone growth and cartillage strength.
- All horses that can benefit from proactive and long-term joint care.
- Horse 600 kg: 40g = one level scoop
- Horse < 600 kg and ponies: 20g = half a scoop
Add the supplement daily to your horse's feed. A 50 ml level scoop gives approximately 40 g. There is a multilevel (10 ml - 50 ml) scoop included with your order. Moisten the powder if necessary so that it sticks to the feed and does not remain on the bottom of the feeder.
In more acute circumstances (injury recovery) the administered dose can be increased to 60g per day during the first week for extra support.
The safety of Actifyt Joint has not been tested in pregnant and lactating mares. Therefore, the use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
Number of days administration at 40g
1,5kg = 38 days
Additional feeding information
Actifyt Joint is packed in a resealable pouch. Tear open the pouch with the foreseen tear notch and close well after use.
No side-effects are known, however individual oversensitivity from an ingredient can always occur. As the body and health condition of every horse is different, the results and the time frame in which the results become noticeable, can vary.
Food supplements should never be used as a substitute for a well balanced and varied diet. The recommended dosage should not be exceeded without first consulting a veterinarian. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. These supplements are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any injuries or diseases. They are developed to give your horse an extra support to improve its wellbeing and performance.
Composition: Spirulina extract, D-glucosamine sulphate 2 KCl (from fermentation), brewer’s yeast, methylsulfonylmethane, rice flour, flax seed powder, dicalcium phosphate, sodium hyaluronic acid, DHA-complex from algae (omega-3)
Additives per kg
Plant extracts: boswellia serrata extract (60% boswellic acids) 37,5g, curcuma longa extract (95% curcuminoids) 10g
Aromatic substances: blend of aromatic substances
Bamboo extract (75% silicum) 7,5g
Vitamins and provitamins: vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 16,9g, vitamin E (all-rac-alfa-tocopheryl acetate) 2,5g, vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 196950IU, vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) 30mg
Trace elements: manganese (manganese bisglycinate) 315 mg, zinc (zinc bisglycinate) 19 mg, copper (copper bisglycinate) 130 mg, iron (iron bisglycinate) 32mg
Crude protein 46,87%, crude fat 9,35%, crude cellulose 5,95%, crude ash 5,37%, sodium 0,00%
Questions you and your four legged friend might have
Frequently asked questions
No. All of our products are free of added sugars in any form!
Actifyt Joint, on the one hoof, was developped to give complete joint support. It contains carefully selected herbs and nutrients to promote strong cartilage, healthy joint fluid and comfortable movements. On the other hoof, Actifyt Tendon specially targets tendon and ligament health and resilience. The concentrated formula contains key amino acids, vitamins and minerals that stimulate the natural collagen synthesis of the horse. On top of that, a powerful blend of herbs supporting the metabolism and blood circulation is added.
Yes, of course. The Actifyt formulas are specially designed to be used together.
Actifyt Joint is most effective when given to the horse every day for at least 4-5 weeks. After this period, evaluate the results. If additional joint support is desired, extend the administration period. For horses and ponies suffering from joint degeneration, we recommend long-term use of Actifyt Joint.
Actifyt Joint is a plant-based supplement with scientifically proven ingredients. It contains a higher dose of active substances and higher quality ingredients that are optimally absorbed. The concentrated formula provides the essential building blocks for flexible joints and healthy cartilage. It supports the joint function from within and this in a natural and sustainable way.
Yes, all Actifyt products are doping-free. So it is safe to use them throughout competitions.
Yes, of course.